Killeavy GAC is committed to adhering to best practice in regards to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All coaches have received safeguarding training and have the responsibility to adhere to the club’s Child Protection & Vulnerable Adults Policy. If you have any concerns – please contact:
- Child Protection and Vulnerable Adults Policy Statement
- Role of the Killeavy GAC Children’s Officer
- Role of the Killeavy GAC Designated Person
Code of Behaviour
St Moninna’s GAC encourages all our players and supporters to comply with the guidelines on Behaviour and use of Social Media as set out in the official GAA publications below.
Health & Wellbeing
St Moninna’s GAC values of the health of its members and recognises the role it can play in providing opportunities, information and education on a range of health issues. The Club seeks to ensure that the environment, culture and ethos within which it runs its affairs is conducive to the continued good Health & Wellbeing of all its members. For all queries concerning our policy, please contact Fionnuala O’Neill.
- Health & Wellbeing Policy
- Tobacco, Alcohol & Drugs Policy
- Role of the Killeavy GAC Health & Wellbeing Officer
- Mental Health Initiative